The NdScan-Face™ attendance solution was specifically developed for the intelligent management of people attending work, classes, or events.
Some of the challenges faced in managing the attendance of people are:
- It is often difficult to determine the actual attendance of an individual and verify the identity of the attendant.
- Fraudulent behaviour is easy, and companies deal with the problem of ghost-workers. They often have people on a payroll that don’t exist. It is not possible with identity verification.
- Dispersed workforces are a challenging issue and attendance is often managed with manual systems.
- Duration of attendance and time spent at work. Time theft is a major concern to many companies.
- Often, workers will arrange for someone else to log in on their behalf. Identity verification prevents that from happening.
- Manual clocking systems are time-consuming, resulting in queuing of workers which reduces productivity.
- Labour data to payroll systems is traditionally reliant on manual systems and fundamentally flawed.